So this post is late...oops! I was "supposed" to write a post on Sunday and then everyday I've thought of it since and kept putting it off. I don't know why. I am at a complete loss at what to write about. So I will just start writing and see what happens!
Last week was Mark's spring break. GONE are the days when "Spring Break" meant a "break." He spent most of the week busy studying so that was kind of a bummer. We are just trying to get to May. Mark can't wait to be done with classes. Although I am sure there will be some measure of preparation for his rotations it will be nothing compared to his classes now. The end is in sight...I think...we hope!
Jacob is just awesome. I love that little kid to pieces! He makes everyday so wonderful and I feel so blessed to be his Mom. Last week we went and got him some new clothes. He moved up to 2T and it was mostly exciting but kind of sad. He looks like such a big boy now! While we were storing his old clothes we, of course, had to look at the newborn clothes. I swear, there was NO WAY he was ever that small! I can't believe we will have another one in a couple of months!!!
As for me, I feel like I have "popped." But not in the whole "you look pregnant" kind of way, just in the "you are looking really chunky" kind of way. But I guess that had to happen sometime. I even got out my maternity clothes the other day. Uggg...We'll see how long I can hold out on them!
I've pretty much been feeling the same as I have the last two or three weeks. I have termed it "my new reality." I have overall good days and bad days and good hours and bad hours throughout each day. It's a crazy roller coaster. But I can do the things that I need to and that's okay. This is how my whole pregnancy was last time once I was on medication so I don't really anticipate it changing much during this one. But that's okay. It could always be worse!!! I am grateful for what I can do and, of course, can't wait to meet this little one! We get along so much better when we aren't sharing the same body :)
No comments:
Post a Comment