Sunday, March 9, 2014

3 Years

Written March 2, 2014:

Wednesday was Mark and I's three year anniversary!  

WOOT WOOT!

It was really hard to be away from each other.  But we were still able to talk and exchange gifts through the mail so that part of it was fun.  Mark got me the sweetest gift.  It's of a mother with two little kiddos - perfect for this upcoming year of our marriage. 

I love Mark so very much.  I feel very blessed that I not only love him as my husband and companion but truly as my best friend.  He makes me incredibly happy.  I love spending time with him.  The last three years have been amazing.  I love how we work through everything together - both the good and the bad.  I am so very happy with my marriage.  

Three years down...eternity to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment