Sunday, March 16, 2014

Every Day

"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one.  Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own.  It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle."
Paulo Coelho

Isn't that an awesome thought?!  I thought so.  I think it can be so easy to feel bored with how things are in our life.  At least for me, I have my routine (which I actually really like) but sometimes the days can start to just mush together.  This thought just reinforced in my mind how important it is to look at every day and see the many blessings that have happened.  That is kind of how this week has been going for us - just trying to see everything in a more positive light.

In Berning News, not much news.  I feel like I am getting stronger and stronger which is great.  I've started making dinners more regularly this week which makes me feel really accomplished (it is probably one of the things I miss the most when I am sick).  I also went to Church for the first time today and that felt awesome.  I was pretty tired by the end but it felt really nice to be around people again.  

Jacob is doing great.  He makes us so happy.  Really.  He is just such a happy, laid-back, wonderful little boy.  We can't wait to feel double-happiness with two kiddos!!!

Mark is just rocking school.  I am so proud of him.  He works tirelessly to always do his best and I admire that so much in him.  This week is his spring break and we are all so excited.  It will be nice to spend some family time and just relax with one another.  Mark definitely deserves a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment