Written February 15, 2014
On February 6, I had my first prenatal appointment. I loved how more relaxed I was during this appointment than I was during my first visit last time. It was nice knowing what to expect and being a little more relaxed. Everything appears normal which, of course, is exactly what we wanted to hear. I wasn't sure if we would get to see our little one at this visit (because this appointment was almost three weeks earlier than I was with Jacob at my first appointment) but we did! It was just a vaginal ultrasound and we couldn't really see much of anything but there is only one in there and there heartbeat sounded good!
My doctor was also able to prescribe me some medication to help me with how I feel. It was a huge comfort to know that there was some relief for me.
We are excited to have our little munchkin continue to grow. We love them so much already.

No comments:
Post a Comment