Sunday, March 9, 2014

Valentine's Day

Written February 15, 2014:

This was a hard day.  It has been so incredibly difficult to be away from Mark.  I hate having my family divided.  I really hate it.  I miss our family life.  My parents have been very kind.  They have taken care of both Jacob and I and we are so grateful.  But it's still been hard.

We never have made too big of a deal out of Valentine's Day but you still want to be together on that day.  And it was hard to be separated.  I was pleasantly surprised when in the afternoon I got a delivery of roses from Mark.  It was definitely unexpected and it meant a lot.

Jacob and I made Mark some Valentine's Day cards earlier in the week.  It was fun to talk to each other Valentine's Day night.

I love Mark and our little family so much.  I can't wait to be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment