We were so lucky with our timing because while we were there, one of my best friends, Karli, was having her baby shower for her twin boys she is having! I am so happy for her and her husband, Zach. They are going to make great parents.
One of my other best friends, Liz, picked me up at my parent's house and we were able to drive up together to Farmington. I hadn't seen Liz since I got married so it had definitely been WAY too long! And I was able to meet Liz's little girl who is absolutely adorable.
I loved every moment of it. I was able to get some much needed girl time and it was just way too much fun to see all of the little kiddos interact with one another.
Again, I am so happy for you Karli and can't wait to meet your boys!
Thanks elise! I love you! Best friend ever for making the time to come :)
ReplyDeleteShut up! I love this post! I cant believe Liz has a baby too. She is so adorable tho. Oh, i love seeing you three together... brings back the good ol' days!
ReplyDelete