Thursday, June 20, 2013

Party in the Hamper

So this post in very late but I sat down to catch up from all of our adventures from the last month and realized that I forgot to do a post about our party in the hamper.

It was a warm day and we were itching to get out of the house and go do something water-y - but it was Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and we definitely didn't want to go venture out to our community pool.  So we came up with the genius (okay, not really genius) plan to make our own little swimming pool.  Plus, we had just gotten Jacob a new swimsuit and I just had to let him enjoy it!

Now, we don't have a lot to work with here - so I got out Jacob's hamper.  It's pretty much a deep plastic tub.  We took it out to our little balcony and just let Jacob go to town!  Jacob loved it!  And we had fun watching him in it.  Life is good. 

Jacob checking things out...

At first I felt really bad because he was so cramped - lucky for us - he didn't seem to mind!

Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment