Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Grandpa's Birthday

Yesterday Jacob and I drove down to Draper to celebrate my Dad's 54th Birthday!  I'll tell you what - I love that man.  We got there around 11:30 and us girls decided to go out to lunch together - with Jacob, of course.  It was so much fun to be able to spend some time with my Mom and Melina  Afterwards, Melina had to go to work for a couple of hours and my Mom and I went home to get ready for the festivities.  Jacob went down for a nap and it was so nice to just be able to sit down and chat with her.  It's definitely not something that happens often enough!  I miss her.

Once everyone got home we had a yummy barbecue outside on a perfect evening!  It was great to be there all together (though we, of course, missed Megan and Mark!) and just chat.  I am grateful for time spent with family.




And I just wanted to make special mention of my great Dad -  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  
You are a great father and grandfather and we are so grateful for your example, love and support.  We hope you had a great day!  Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment