Sunday, June 23, 2013

Crawling

So I know this may seem repetitive but Jacob is officially CRAWLING forward!  Oh my goodness!  I feel like this little man is just changing so quick!  He is now getting everywhere!  It is so fun!  I love seeing him so curious about EVERYTHING!  It is an exciting time. 

I also love watching how he gets from place to place.  He has so many different ways he has learned to get around and he just uses them all so interchangeably.  He'll go from crawling forward, to rolling, to then crawling backward literally within thirty seconds to get exactly where he wants to go.  It just makes me smile.

Jacob loves to play in his room now.  We kind of like to just close the door almost all of the way and just watch him when he thinks he is alone and see what he does.  He gets himself into all sorts of jams (behind the chair, stuck halfway under his crib, etc.) but he is actually pretty good about getting himself out of them.  So fun.

Congrats little buddy.  Now...just stay little...please.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment