This little man is
1 YEARS OLD!!! It is amazing - and wonderful - and yet I wish time would just stop. We had a great day celebrating all things Jacob. We spent the morning at Coors Field taking a tour. After that we headed home to start the birthday festivities.
 |
| This little man just KNEW today was all about him - what a happy little guy! |
One of the sad but also good things about being here in Denver is that we are away from family. It is sad at times like this that we don't have any family to celebrate with. But at the same time, it just makes us depend on one another all the more. I am so grateful for my little family, but we did miss our extended family as well.
Even though I knew no one would come, I still wanted to make little invitations for Jacob's first birthday. I sent these out last week to the grandparents.
And Jacob was able to have his first taste of sugar with a cake all for himself. I think he liked it :)
Later, after Jacob took his nap we opened presents and were able to facetime with some of our extended family.
 |
| I just HAD to add this picture - he was just sleeping way too cute during his nap. Melts my heart. |
 |
| Of course, he had to check out his new books first. |
 |
| This is his favorite position to look at his books. |
 |
| Facetime-ing with the family. |
It was a great day. We hope Jacob liked it. It has been a wonderful first year. We love our little man!
Oh gosh. This sounds like such a fun day! I am so glad it was a good day. Happy Birthday Jacob!
ReplyDelete