For Jacob's birthday we decided in the morning that we would go take a tour of Coors Field. It is where the Colorado Rockies (baseball) play in downtown Denver. Mark's been to a game and is actually going to another game on Saturday but Jacob and I had never been down there.
It was such a nice stadium. I actually really loved it! I loved the design and architecture of it. We were able to walk all around the stadium, see the views from different seats, check out the press box, the suites, the visitor's locker room, go into the dugouts and right onto the field. And by "right onto the field" I mean that you can walk on the edges as long as you ABSOLUTELY do NOT touch the grass :)
It was fun - something different - and definitely a neat behind-the-scenes look at something we would never get to see otherwise. Plus, we found out some really cheap, awesome ways to get tickets. We were excited! Now, we just need to plan a date and go to a game! WOOT WOOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment