Thursday, June 20, 2013

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma Clegg

After the reunion we ended our trip in Draper visiting my parents.  We had so much fun getting to visit with them more on a one-on-one basis.  I felt like we were just running most of the time but it was a blast.

Unfortunately, my Dad had to go out of town for work for some of the time which was a bummer but we were glad for the time we were able to have with him.  I seriously think him and Jacob became best buds.  Darlene gave Jacob (when we were visiting with them earlier) this dump truck with some blocks in it and Jacob just loves it.  Thank you again!  And my Dad and Jacob would just play and play with that.  They were "Bill and Joe."  Apparently, that's what my Dad and his brother used to call themselves when they would play when they were little.  So My Dad was Bill and Jacob was Joe.  It was adorable.

We were able to spend a lot of time with my Mom which I just loved.  She is such a wonderful woman and I have been so very blessed to be her daughter.  I hope I can be the kind of Mother she has been to me to my children.  And my Mom and I were even able to go to the Draper Temple together which was so great.  It was the first time going with my Mom since I took out my endowments AND went to the Draper Temple for the first time.  It was great to have that time with her. 

We are so grateful that we were able to spend some time with my parents and also some time with Megan and Melina.  We love our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment