After our reunion we drove down to Soda Springs to visit my other grandparents. We stopped by and visited with my Grandma Dixie. I love her. She just makes me so happy and I am so happy that we were able to see her!
It was great just to sit down and be able to talk with her. She had Jacob just a smilin' away by the end! And Jacob wasn't shy at all about showing his new rolling skills and rolling everywhere around her home. It was wonderful. We love you Grandma.
We also stopped and visited my Grandpa and Grandma Clegg. We love them. It was also really great to be able to sit down and just visit with them and hear how they are doing. We wished we could live closer so that these kinds of moments could happen more. Hopefully someday.
And I am very bummed because I could NOT find my camera during all of this so didn't get any pictures...sad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment