WOW! I cannot believe Jacob is two months old now. I seriously
LOVE that little munchkin of mine. There is truly nothing more I would rather be doing with my life right now then being home with him. I feel so incredibly blessed.
We pretty much take at least one picture a day of Jacob and I think he is adorable in all of them. So here are some of my favorite pictures of Jacob during his second month. Love him.
First - we had to celebrate his two month birthday of course!
Now just for the random goodness!
 |
| This picture just cracks me up! I know it is dark but this is how I found Jacob during one of his naps - completely out of his swaddle and his tummy just out there for all to see. I laughed. And then I resolved to always put a white onesie under all of his regular clothes. Haha |
 |
| This is pretty much the look he gives me at least twice a day when I have to put him in his carseat to drop off and pick up Dad from school |
HAPPY TWO MONTHS!
No comments:
Post a Comment