Monday, August 20, 2012

Special and Unique

I really don't know if I can express how incredibly GRATEFUL I am for the special and unique time our family has been able to have the last two months.

Ever since Jacob was born (almost two months now - can you believe it?!) Mark and I have BOTH been able to be home and spend every moment together as a family.  And I have been very aware of what a special time this is - and that the likelihood of it happening again is extremely slim.

But it has been absolutely wonderful and quite possibly the happiest time of my life.  I love these two boys WAY too much!  I can't get enough of them and am so grateful to have them in my life.

Mark started school today and even though we are so grateful for the opportunity he has to continue his education and know what a blessing it will be in the future - our family was a little sad today.  It is sad to see this time end for us but we know we can always look back and remember how wonderful it was.

This picture just cracks me up - he is loving his velvet suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment