Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Buffalo Bill Museum

We were so lucky to have Mark's parents able to stay an extra day with us.  It was fun just to sit and chat and watch LOTS of the Olympics.  But we did venture out a little bit as well.

Monday morning we drove over to Golden to visit the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave.  Mark and I love driving over to Golden because it is so beautiful and CLOSE!  And it was fun to go to the Buffalo Bill Museum and learn more about this man.  I recognized his name but I honestly couldn't really remember anything about him - so it was interesting to learn more.

Oh the things we make our children do :)

Just in case you were in the same boat as me and couldn't remember "Buffalo Bill"












It was a gorgeous day and it was so nice to drive up into the hills a little more and get out of the heat of Denver.  Thanks Gus and Darlene for a great day!  We miss you both already!

No comments:

Post a Comment