Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Shots

Jacob got his first set of shots today and it was so sad.  He had three shots in his legs and then one that he drank.  Uggg...it broke my heart to have to watch.  Wish I could give him some ice cream or something - I guess we will just have to have more snuggle time.  He was such a trooper though.  Love him. 

Poor little man.  I did let him go without his little shorts the rest of the day though (he LOVES not wearing pants!) - that seemed to ease the pain :)

Also, Jacob is definitely our cute little chunky monkey.  He is eight weeks now and a whopping 14 pounds!  Holy smokes!  He is in the 95th percentile for weight - WOW.  Apparently he is at the average weight of a four month old.  Wow.  He is also 24 inches tall -  90th percentile - average height of a three and a half month old.  Geez.  I half joking half seriously asked the doctor if we needed to scale back his eating or something and she just laughed.  She said, "Don't worry, I don't think he is doomed to be a tall, obese man."  Let's hope not!  We're going to have to get that kid doing some crunches or something!  Haha, just kidding, but WOW!

Loving my little BIG boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment