Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Blessing

On Sunday we had a WONDERFUL day!  It was Jacob's baby blessing and it was just special.  I was so happy that we were able to have our parents come and spend some time with us as well as my Grandma, sisters and cousin, Alicia.  It was such a sweet experience. 

Mark did such a beautiful job with the blessing.  I was so proud of him and the way he leads our family.  Him and Jacob are "my boys" and I absolutely adore them both.



The Berning Group

The Clegg Group

Four Generations!

Someone's getting a little tired...

LOVED the beautiful quilt Grandma Berning made for his special day


Thank you so much for everyone that came and supported little Jacob and our family.  We also missed those members of our family that weren't able to make it - we hope we can visit and see you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment