Monday, September 12, 2016

Sarah's 2nd Birthday

This little princess is two years old!
When did that happen?!


Since Sarah's birthday was on Sunday - it was a fairly low key day.  We woke up and had a birthday breakfast of baked oatmeal, bacon and orange juice.  Then headed to church.  Which actually ended up probably being a great birthday event because Sarah LOVES - I mean LOVES nursery!  

We headed home, had some lunch and the little birthday girl took a nap.  That afternoon Grandpa and Grandma Berning came over and we opened presents, played with bubbles, had dinner, cake and ice cream!  It was a great day and Sarah loved being the "birthday girl"!




Sarah's favorite things...
Books - Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss, Love You Forever by Robert Munsch, and What Pet Should I Get? by Dr. Seuss
Activities - Running, climbing, reading books, talking on the phone, playing with her baby, and whatever big brother is doing!
Food - Bananas and applesauce
Game - Making animal noises and pointing out all of her body parts (especially her "belly butt!")
Song - "POPCORN!"

We cannot say how much we love this little girl.  She has each and every one of us wrapped around her little fingers.  If I were to pick just one thing that I love about our little Sarah it is her gift to make others happy.  Sarah truly radiates light, joy, and happiness.  We love her like crazy.  

Happy Birthday to our favorite little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment