A couple weeks ago we were able to celebrate Gus and Darlene's 50th Wedding Anniversary!
I was so glad that we were able to be apart of it and so grateful to have such a great example of love in the family. 50 years is an amazing accomplishment and I feel like it is going to only be more and more rare as time goes on. Celebrating them made me think of Mark and I and how we have only scratched the surface of our eternity together. It makes me so excited to think of where Mark and I will be when we get to celebrate our fifty years together.
I hope it was a wonderful day for them - it was wonderful to see. It was so much fun that almost everyone was able to be there (Keith and his family weren't able to make it) and we got to celebrate this amazing family.
Happy fiftieth!
No comments:
Post a Comment