A couple weeks ago we went to the Bear Lake County Fair. I was so excited - I grew up going to the Oregon State Fair and it was one of my favorite traditions. Mark reminded me like a million times when we were driving over there that this was not going to be like what I was used too. Of course, I knew that and we still had a blast.
We first took the kiddos to look at the animals and they were a little unsure about the whole thing. I think Sarah was totally freaked out by everything except the bunnies. Jacob seemed to like looking at everything until we were looking at the cows and one almost got away from its owner when it was getting weighed and we were standing in their path!
We then walked around and looked at the different exhibits and checked out the ride situation. Mark and Jacob went on a couple rides while Sarah and I looked on. Sarah was not very fond of this arrangement - maybe next year she will be tall enough for something!
To help Sarah cope with not being able to do any rides we thought we'd do one of the games. Before we even knew what was happening we ended up having to spend way too much money on two inflatables but it was all for fun and the kids were ecstatic so it was all worth it.
We had a great time and are so excited to be apart of this community!
No comments:
Post a Comment