Last week we just KNEW we had to take advantage of one more day at the beach - and it did not disappoint! Do you want to know the great thing about the last week in August? The weather is great but no one {almost} is around because school is back in session!
It was so perfect! We quite literally had the ENTIRE beach to ourselves. It was so wonderful. We played in the sand and made some pretty perfect memories together. I had this moment sitting in the sand with my feet in the water watching my little family and it just felt like perfect. I just had this overwhelming feeling that this is what heaven will be like - that moment with my family, the people I love most was just simply perfect.
I love this family of mine. I love that we will have another precious child with us in a few short months. And I can't wait for an eternity of more memories like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment