This weekend was so much fun. It was full of time with my two favorite boys and I loved every moment. We decided to do our Easter baskets on Saturday. Pretty simple - Mark and I's was pretty
lame. I think the Easter bunny might have been a little too distracted by our little man. But the Easter bunny had lots of fun with Jacob's basket. He got some new books, his first toothbrush/toothpaste (to help with the
many teeth that seem to be popping out left and right from Jacob's gums), and some bubbles.
 |
| Of course, the string was the most appealing thing about the whole basket! |
I kind of anticipated that Jacob would go straight for the "grass" in the basket but he was
by far most excited about his new books. Proud Mom right here. Starting him young. But we had lots of fun going through all of the things and just letting Jacob explore.
After lunch, Mark set up our balcony to dye some Easter eggs. We all pretty much loved it. It was a beautiful day and felt perfect outside. We will have to spend a lot more time out there.
 |
| Yes, we are one classy bunch over here! :) |
And, of course, we had to play with Jacob's new bubbles. To be honest, I don't know who had more fun - Mark or Jacob? It was pretty cute to watch. Love my boys. So happy.
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend. It was good to Facetime with you guys yesterday. I love you all!
ReplyDelete