Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Bit of Heaven

The last couple of days have been so good.  I know I say this frequently but I truly feel so blessed.  Of course there are moments of frustration, loneliness, etc but overall I am so very happy.  And over the last couple of days I feel like I have just had continued glimpses into heaven.  And that is something that makes a person very happy

Here are just two of those glimpses from the last couple of days that just brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.
[Yes, I am one of those people that cries when they feel practically every emotion :)] 

First, as Jacob and I were waiting for the Saturday morning session of General Conference to start I picked up Jacob and put him on my lap and was pointing out the different general authorities.  And then when everyone stood as the Prophet walked into the room, I told Jacob, "Look Jacob, it's the Prophet!"  And he got a grin from ear to ear and starting clapping his hands.  

HEAVEN.  

Next, I was in the kitchen doing the dishes while Mark was (supposedly) reading stories to Jacob in his bedroom.  And all I heard was Jacob's giggles coming from his room.  Over and over and over again.  

HEAVEN.  

Life is good.  Conference this last weekend was perfect and just what I needed - as always.  I am grateful for moments that constantly surround me when I can catch glimpses into what heaven must be like.  

I can't wait.  

And, of course, I just have to add a little shot of my favorite little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment