Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our 2nd Anniversary

Yesterday was Mark and I's second anniversary.  Can you believe it?!  WOOT WOOT!

Unfortunately, I woke up feeling really crummy.  I have a head cold.  To sum it up in one word - cloggy.  Uggg...I don't even feel like I can think clearly.  Mark went off to school and I pretty much laid on the rug in Jacob's room while he played and was in and out of dozing a little.

Lucky for me, Jacob gave me a great present and took a three hour nap.  I couldn't believe when I woke up and he was still asleep.  What a champ!  I guess we were both pretty tired.

Mark came home just as Jacob was getting up.  He had me stay in Jacob's room until he had set up a little display on our table.  He gave me beautiful flowers, a sweet card (which maybe way my favorite part), and a little present.  What a great guy.  He also took Jacob so that I could just rest up on the couch.

It was a pretty lazy day.  Lots of snuggling.  I kept thinking that I would be feeling better so that we could at least go out to dinner or something, but it just didn't happen.  So we ordered take-out and Mark went and picked it up.  It was pretty much the greatest.  I get a tasty meal WITHOUT having to make a single thing, and eat it in my sweats from the luxury of our home.  WIN-WIN

We did our regular night-time routine and put Jacob to bed and then snuggled up and watched our wedding videos.  It was pretty great.

Have I mentioned lately that I am totally in love with that man of mine?  Well, I am.  I am one very lucky girl.  I feel so blessed to be able to spend forever with him.  It has been an incredible two years - and I can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment