Thursday, February 28, 2019

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was filled with love...and excitement!  The kids were crazy excited for Valentine's Day this year.  Honestly, we were on like Christmas-level excitement!  The kiddos had been counting down and could not wait for the day to arrive.  

I love how we have made this day not so much about romantic love but about love in all its forms.  My favorite tradition with this holiday BY FAR is our love notes to one another.  The kids had so much fun making giant envelopes for their doors (and for all of their stuffed animal friends).  They made multiple love notes for everyone and they were so special.  

The last several weeks I have had such an overpowering feeling of love for my family.  This transition time we are in is stressful but I am constantly reminded that our little family is so strong and I am so grateful.  And at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter where we are, because we are together.  As corny as that may sound, it is truly how I feel.  And there is no one I love more than these five (yep, I am including you too, baby sister!).  



No comments:

Post a Comment