Sarah gave her first talk in Primary this last Sunday and she did a fabulous job! I am so proud of her and who she is becoming.
"In the scriptures it says,
"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world"
(John 1:4, 9)
Many people do not know that they are children of God, or that they used to live with Heavenly Father, or what comes after this life. That would be scary - kind of like darkness.
It is hard to do things in the dark. At night, I have a nightlight in my room to help me. The light helps me to feel safe. It helps me to know where to go.
Jesus is like a light to each of us. He help us to feel safe and know where to do. He has given us scriptures, prophets, and families to help us.
I know that Jesus lives and that He will help us.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
No comments:
Post a Comment