I love how Christmas fell on the calendar this year. It was so nice to have the weekend and then roll right into Christmas bliss. It was great to have Mark home for such a long stretch and be our little family together.
We made Christmas sugar cookies for Santa, played some games, and talked about baby Jesus.
Christmas Eve was great and relaxing and just felt homey. I loved it.
I love how we have done Christmas mornings. Mark and I get up first and slowly turn up Christmas music until all of the kiddos wake up. It is so fun to see them rubbing little eyes as they come down with pure excitement!
We spent the rest of the day opening and playing with toys until about mid afternoon when we headed down to North Ogden to spend some time with the Bernings. It was awesome to relax and catch up with Gus and Darlene, Grant and Kristen and their family, Brian, and Daniel and Teresa and their family. The kiddos opened more presents and had a great time playing!
It was a great Christmas day!
No comments:
Post a Comment