We had a great New Years Eve! We ate a scrumptious dinner and had some pink spicy (that is what the kiddos call all carbonated drinks, we pretty much only have them for holidays if even that, and it is always "(the color) spicy" - I love them).
We then did baths and got into jammies and played a fun round of Enchanted Forest. Jacob got it for Christmas and we had a good time! Afterwards, Benjamin went to bed and we snuggled up with some popcorn and watched Toy Story. The kiddos lasted until about 9:30 and were ready to go to bed!
Mark and I ate apples with the most amazing caramel toffee fruit dip while working on the New Orleans puzzle I got for Christmas and watched a movie. We were going so good we almost didn't even notice the time!
We rang in the New Year with some Martinelli's and a kiss! We talked about some of the things we want to improve upon this year. I am so grateful we get to support and help each other in our goals. We have so much we are looking forward to in the upcoming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment