Saturday, December 23, 2017

Temple Square

Last weekend, we went and played down in Draper.  The kiddos and I went down Wednesday and the fun began!  We went down to City Creek with Melina so she could take them down to The Disney Store.  


Thursday, I finished up some of my Christmas shopping and we snuggled at my parent's house.  Thursday night, we went and did Christmas in Color.  Sarah was a little upset that she couldn't get OUT of the car!  Haha, but once we got going, we all had a great time - and stayed warm!



Mark joined us late Thursday night!  WOOT WOOT!

Then Friday, we went and visited Great Grandma Moldenhauer and that was delightful, as always.  It was fun watching and listening to Jacob talk with her more.  They are so lucky they get to have relationships with so many of their GREAT - Grandparents {we are too!}!  

{I took the most darling pictures of the kiddos with Grandma but I took them on Mark's phone which died later that day and we can't figure out how to get his pictures back...boo}

Friday afternoon we headed down to City Creek again to look around - this time with Mark! - grabbed some dinner and then headed over to Temple Square for the lights!  We must have gotten there at the perfect time because it was surprisingly not very busy yet!  We had a great time walking around.  Jacob loved the big red tree, Sarah loved all of the pink trees {shocking, I know, she normally really hates pink ;)}, and I am pretty sure Benjamin didn't move the entire time we were walking around!  He was so bundled I am not sure if he was able to move if he wanted to but he seemed pretty content nonetheless.  





Saturday, we did some more last minute shopping in the morning with Benjamin.  Jacob and Sarah stayed at home with my parents and made some ornaments made of bird food for my parents chunky little birds that love their yard.  They thought it was great!







Saturday night we had a wonderful family dinner and Melina was able to come over for that, too.  We got the kiddos to bed and then Mark and I hurried to the movies to see the new Star Wars movie.  It was great to get out, just the two of us, it definitely is a rarity!  We had a great weekend - it's always hard to leave Gramps and Grammy's house!



No comments:

Post a Comment