Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Benjamin's 1st Birthday

Happiest of Birthdays to our squishy, lovable man!


Some of Benjamin's favorite things are...

Favorite Books - Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell, Peek-a-Boo, I Love You by Sandra Magsamen, and The Pout-Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen
Favorite Activities - Being held and kissed, crawling and exploring every place he can, and sucking on everything. 
Favorite Food - Yogurt
Favorite Game - Peek-a-Boo
Favorite Song - I Am a Child of God

We decided to do a monster themed birthday!  We started the day with some monster waffles, bacon and orange juice. 

This was the first time we had a birthday party in the morning which meant that we were doing lots of prepping while partying but I think it all went well and, most importantly, I think we were all having a good time. 

We started off by making some monster crowns!








Then we played a game of pin-the-eye-on-the-monster!




We then opened presents with the little man. 



We all set down for some monster beef enchiladas and spanish rice with orange sherbet juice. 


And, of course, his monster cake!  Benjamin needed some coaxing to eat his cake - getting his top two teeth was making his day a little rough.  Poor little guy.  He was a trooper though!








We hope Benjamin had a fun day - despite his sad teething time!  We love him so very much and we were so glad to spend a whole day celebrating our favorite little one year old!



No comments:

Post a Comment