This little girl is just the sweetest thing! I feel like I say it a thousand times a day but it is just so true. She lights up our little world and we love her so much.
Sarah is leveling off in her growth. She is 28 inches tall (67%), 20 pounds 10 ounces (81%), and has a head circumference of 44.7 cm (73%). She is squishy and perfect.
This has been a big month for our little girl. Sarah has three teeth now! She got her bottom two teeth about three weeks ago and then one of her top teeth last week. The bottom two were a little rough to get through but she made it and now is getting the cutest toothy grin.
Sarah loves her baths. She always has but she is loving them more and more especially since she is out of her sling and sitting up like a big girl. It is adorable to have her and Jacob in together!
Sarah is also just barely starting to clap. It is so much fun to see her personality come out more and more. She will also wave, but it is still pretty rare. I love it.
I am surprised that Sarah isn't crawling yet because she has been so close for so long. She does a mean downward-dog but hasn't quite figured it out yet. But that doesn't stop her from getting wherever she wants to go. She rolls and pivots around everywhere! She is a busy little girl!
We love Sarah so much. She has a light about her and a smile that I swear could just bring the world together. She has us wrapped around her little fingers and we couldn't be happier about it.
We love you sweet girl.
Happy 9 Months!
No comments:
Post a Comment