However, it would also mean...no hike. Bummer. Our Saturday was already pretty packed with things we needed/wanted to do and there just wasn't going to be time. We were now faced with the possibility of having no birthday activity. That would not have been fun. But we still had Friday afternoon. So, on a whim, we decided we would do one of Mark and I's favorite pastimes...stroll through the bookstore and get a tasty Jamba Juice.
We would do this a lot when we were first married to finish off our "dates" (which were basically our weekly trips to Logan to go grocery shopping) before we headed back up the canyon. It was great. Now we have Jacob which basically just means that now I spend half my time in the children's section. I love it!
It was totally relaxing and fun. And we spent time together as a family. Which is what it's all about, right?!
| He LOVED it! Can you tell? :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment