Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School

Monday was Mark's first day back at school.  It was a bitter sweet day.  I felt like he was gone forever - and it was only the morning!  It was interesting though to see how easily I fell into and liked the routine.  It will be good.  Plus, we are finally on the downward slope of being done with school.  WOOT WOOT!  I cannot wait!!!

I am so proud and thankful for this guy right here:
Oh my goodness - is he not the cutest?!  We saw everyone else taking pictures of their kids holding signs about their "first days" so we decided it would be fun/funny to do one of our own.  I love this guy. 

This has been an absolutely wonderful summer together - I know it is such a blessing and I am thankful.  These last two summers together have truly been some of the sweetest memories that I already cherish.  But I am glad that Mark is able to get the education that he is receiving and know that it will be such a blessing to our family in the future.  I am proud of you, Mark.  And miss you already.  Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment