Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Simple Life

The best way I can think to describe this week is simple.  Mark finished his last two finals on Monday and Tuesday.  I am so proud of that man of mine.  He ended his semester with great grades and I am just so proud of all that he does. 

But basically the vast majority of this week we have just been doing a whole lot of relaxing.  I spent every spare moment working on Jacob's Christmas stocking.  And it is DONE!  WOOT WOOT!  I finally finished it last night!  So, Mark and Jacob's stockings are done...mine just isn't going to happen.  Next year though, next year :)  But they turned out so cute!  I love them.  Even though they are a ridiculous amount of work, I think it is worth it for something that we will have for a long, long time. 





Mark and I also played a LOT of games this week.  Pretty much if Jacob was taking a nap - Mark and I were playing board games.  We also worked on some Christmas presents, which we are pretty excited about.  And we went on a bunch of midday walks just to get out of the house.  I, of course, am absolutely loving life because I get to spend so much time with BOTH of my boys.

Mark and I have spent a lot of time just cuddling and talking this week (which I also love!).  One thing that continues to get brought up is how grateful we are for our little family.  There is truly nothing I would change.  I feel so blessed in my family life. 

I realized I haven't put many pictures on for a couple of weeks.  So here are some - of course they are of Jacob - he is our life!



No comments:

Post a Comment