Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve was full of fun, family, and food.  We had a "special delivery" from Santa and we opened up some new Christmas pjs and a new Christmas book.  After Jacob's bath our little family went downstairs and read our new Christmas book and the Christmas story from the scriptures.   







I feel like I say it every post, but I really am so grateful for my little family.  And I am very grateful that we have this wonderful time of year to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  
 
After we put Jacob to bed, we had our annual Christmas Eve buffet full of every goodie and yummy food you can imagine.  We watched some Christmas movies and enjoyed time together as a family.  

Once everyone went to bed Mark and I were able to play Santa for the first time.  It was exciting to be able to do our little family's stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment