Temple Square
Last Friday afternoon we headed up to Salt Lake to look at the lights. We parked down at City Creek and it was a lot of fun to look around. We both wished that we could have spent some more time looking around but we just didn't have the time. It was pretty fancy schmancy though. We ate at the food court (with the whole rest of the valley it seemed) and then headed over to Temple Square.
It was beautiful. I loved being on Temple Square with my two boys. I had so many memories and emotions just thinking about how that is where our eternal family began and thinking about how much I love seeing it grow. I am grateful for forever families.
We met Mark's brother, Grant and his family while we were up there. Jacob and I huddled up downstairs in one of the Visitor's Centers so he could have his bottle and everyone else went out and walked around some more.
Afterwards we headed up to Kaysville to stay with Grant and Kristen. We had fun just relaxing with them and their family watching movies and playing games. Mark's other brother, Brian, also came up Saturday night and it was fun to spend time with him.
We headed back to Draper Sunday morning but we loved being able to spend some time with Mark's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment