Thursday, October 25, 2012

Four Months Old

Our little munchkin is four months old today!  He is such a little cutie-pa-tootie!  I love my little boy so much!  So grateful I get to spend all day, every day with him.  


Jacob continues to just GROW and GROW!  We love our big little guy!  He is such a little chatter box already (seriously, he is pretty much making some noise almost all of the time - including snorting during Stake Conference on Sunday - thank you Jacob!).  He loves sticking out his tongue and making faces, especially with his Dad.  He is also quite fond of looking at himself in the mirror - maybe we should stop telling him how cute we think he is, it much be going to his head! :)  And Jacob loves sitting up, he loves to be a part of things and loves just sitting on your lap talking to you.  What a cutie!  

Here are some other pictures from this month that we just love!

Could he be any cuter?!

Oh just talking to Grandma on the phone!

Just thinking about the meaning of life I'm sure...

Oh my goodness, this picture CRACKS me up!  I am pretty sure Mark and I look at it almost EVERY night before we go to bed and every time it makes us laugh!  Probably not the most flattering pictures - but OH SO FUNNY!

Jacob asking Dad if he can stay up to watch the game instead of taking his nap.

Happy four months little buddy!  We love you!




1 comment:

  1. He is so ROUND. That is a very cute thing. He makes great faces.

    ReplyDelete