My life this week has basically been consumed with getting Jacob's Halloween Costume done. This project has completely turned into an "all about me" project. By that I mean that I know Jacob could pretty much care less about a Halloween costume - in fact, I am positive that he knows nothing about Halloween, he won't be getting any candy, and that he will probably not be too thrilled about putting on his costume when the time comes. But I always loved the idea of making my little kiddos their Halloween costumes (just like my Mom did), but I'll tell you what, earlier this week, the costumes at Costco were looking mighty tempting!
- P.S. There is NOTHING wrong with getting your costumes at Costco or anywhere else for that matter, this was just something I wanted to prove to myself that I could do. -
Anyway, I decided that costumes are rough. But I will say, it is turning out pretty darn A-DORABLE and I am glad that I pushed through it. WOOT WOOT for my little elephant! :) Pictures to come - don't you worry!
Jacob is just loving life. Between sticking out his tongue, putting his hand in his mouth, and checking out his feet - he is one busy boy! Haha
We are just a bunch of little happy campers here - just plugging along in life. Tonight we have some hamburgers to grill, a wonderful fall walk to go on, brownies to eat, and probably some good cuddle time on the couch. I am constantly reminded of how completely blessed my life is - just a typical Friday night for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment