Sunday, October 21, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

Saturday afternoon we carved our pumpkins for Halloween.  We went and got pumpkins the last two years as well but never got around to carving them and so I was very excited.  And, of course, the boys were in their BYU attire as we were watching the game :)

YEA FOR PUMPKINS!

Jacob with his pumpkin - ready to carve!

Jacob didn't really know what to think about the pumpkin guts...



He got tired of the pictures!





3 comments:

  1. Cute pumkins! I think we are carving ours this evening. :)

    I think these are some of the first photos I've seen of Jacob smiling--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks SO much like his daddy! Cute family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He definitely is a daddy's boy! And we are ALWAYS excited to get a smiling picture of him. He is actually pretty smiley but he always freezes up when he sees the camera - even when we try and be sneaky! What a turkey!

    ReplyDelete