Yesterday was my 24th birthday and it was a very low-key, great day. I mostly spent the day at home with my little guy, who is not quite his happy self as he got his first little tooth break through yesterday. You know the saying, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." Well, around our house these days, the saying goes more like, "If JACOB ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." It's been a rough couple of day. But we are hoping the worst is behind him. Poor little guy.
Mark also had a quiz the next day, so we couldn't do much when he got home because he needed to study. BUT we did go out to dinner to Chili's and splurged and even got drinks and chips and salsa! I know - we live life on the wild side around here :)
But we came home and gave Jacob a bath and put him down for bed. Mark got me a little chocolate ice cream goodness cake and we were able to have some cuddle time before he had to go back to studying.
I feel so grateful for the wonderful people in my life. I am such a blessed little lady. Thank you to everyone that made my birthday GREAT!
How fun!!! Happy Birthday Lady! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete