Tuesday, September 25, 2012

3 Months Old

Someone is THREE MONTHS OLD! 

Seriously?! So cute - looks more like his Dad every day :)

Smilin'

Dancin'

And his go-to move nowadays: sucking on his hand


I will warn you now - I am going to take a moment to gush about my wonderfully, adorable, angel child.  

I LOVE THIS BOY!  

Seriously, Jacob is the best little boy I could have ever asked for.  I absolutely LOVE spending all day, every day with him.  He truly is a little angel baby.  I love him so much.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have this wonderful little boy and to be his mom.  
Jacob is continuing to grow so much.  I feel like so much has happened with him this month.  I will continue to gush about him through pictures and video.  ENJOY!

Wearing his "Little Samoan" outfit that Grandpa and Grandma Clegg got him in Hawaii

Yep, he can hold his head up

The best I could get of him looking at himself in the mirror - he smiles every time he first sees himself - cracks us up!

I think this picture is so weird/creepy.  Mark thinks it is HILARIOUS!  Mark did this one night while I was holding him eating dinner.  Let's hope his hair doesn't look like that :)

I think someone is liking tummy time!
 

Just smiling in the grocery story!

Hi everybody!

1 comment:

  1. You are totally correct in saying that he looks like Mark, that is a fact!

    ReplyDelete