This just in...
JACOB IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!
Can you tell I am excited?! It's pretty great. At first I just thought it was maybe a wonderful fluke thing that happened once (because he had done it once before a couple of weeks ago) BUT he has continued to do so the last four nights so I am hoping we have turned a magical corner.
YEA FOR SLEEPING!
I actually feel a little bittersweet about this. I'm so happy that my little guy is sleeping through the night and you and Mark can get your rest, however, that means he is getting bigger and I am MISSING it!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, ^^ that was me - AUNTIE MEGGIE!! I'm reading your blog on my lunch break and forgot to sign out of the Kindergarten gmail and into mine. Oops!! ;)
ReplyDeleteIts always such a great thing when they sleep through the night! Can you feel the rejuvenation yet?
ReplyDelete