This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Time Out for Women here in Denver with some of my absolute favorite women! It was a little crazy/wonderful how everything worked out but it was so perfect though. It ended up being that my mom, my aunt, my sister-in-law, and a whole bunch of cousins all came. Definitely not something I ever anticipated having so much family here, especially at one time, but I loved every second of it. I didn't quite realize how much I was craving some girl time until they all came, and it was just absolutely wonderful!
The program was incredible. I wish I could just tell everyone all of the amazing things that I was able to hear and feel. I love Time Out for Women - you come away having laughed, cried and above all, fed by the Spirit. It is wonderful and I would completely recommend making an effort to go if you can wherever you live. I feel so recharged in all of my roles as a woman and felt like I walked away making many new goals.
LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment