Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daddy Daughter Time

Yesterday was a GOOD day!  My Dad never has business trips/meetings here in Denver, but I am selfishly very glad that this changed yesterday for him.  This was pretty much a fluke that he got sent here, so I am not anticipating it happening again anytime soon, but I was so grateful to be able to spend some time with him. 

My Dad was only here for the day and was only able to stay at our apartment for about an hour and chat, but boy oh boy, did I love it.  It seems so silly, but it is just so nice to see family.  Plus, this was the first time that anyone from my family was able to come here and so I was a pretty happy camper. 

There really isn't much to say about the visit - like I said, it only lasted about an hour, but I was so grateful for that even short amount of time.  I have always had a great relationship with my Dad and I know that that is a huge blessing in and of itself.  I look up to my Dad so much and I have always been a bit of a daddy's girl.  I love that man and I am grateful to be his daughter. 

I have just been thinking a lot about our little chat we had this morning and that led me into reminiscing about different memories I have with my Dad.  So...forgive me, but here are just some pictures that I love of my Dad and I growing up.  So here's to you Dad, thanks for making time for me yesterday, it meant more then I can say. 

I promise - I really do love my Dad :)

I actually think the real winning part in this picture is how Melina is sitting...

Always Daddy's little helper




Daddy-Daughter backpacking trips - some of the best memories I have growing up

I love you Dad - thanks for always being there for me

No comments:

Post a Comment