Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Moldenhauer Crew

Mark and I were so lucky to have his sister, Teresa, and her family come for a visit the last week.  We weren't too great at taking pictures the whole time but we did get a few.  

Everyone came Thursday night and we went out to a yummy dinner at the Olive Garden.  Friday, us girls relaxed during the morning and then went swimming at our pool in our apartment complex.  Daniel had to go to some Ace training and Mark had school.  Friday night after dinner we went to the Denver Aquarium.  Mark and I had been here once before on our honeymoon and thought it was pretty cool.  

We LOVE the seahorses!

The girls trying to give kisses to the fish






This shark looks hungry :)




 On Saturday we went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.  It was a TON of fun!  We had never been before and Mark and I have already decided that we have to go back.  There was SO much to see and do there.  I wish I had gotten more pictures there but I guess we were too busy just soaking it all in :)

They had a neat mummy exhibit - thought of Melina - maybe one day we can make our own trip to Egypt :)


Their main exhibit was the T. Rex Encounter.  They wouldn't let us take pictures but it was pretty awesome.  We also watched an IMAX movie about dinosaurs - loved it!  But they did take our picture at the end.  


It was a PERFECT day - we had a gorgeous view of downtown from the museum.

On Sunday we just took it easy.  We went to church and then decorated sugar cookies and walked around our apartment complex.  It was a good day. 
Monday turned out to be a very rainy, cold day.  We ended up going to Denver's Children Museum.  It was pretty awesome and I hope the girls had fun.  

They had a fun grocery store for the girls to shop in and check out.  ADORABLE!
I cannot believe this is the only picture I took all day!  Oh well - it was fun.  

We were so grateful to spend some time with family.  We love you all!


2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh so fun! Looks like we need to come visit. Lots of fun things to do. I bet you had a blast with those adorable girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! Our apartment seems so empty now! And we would love it if you came to visit - or maybe we should come there to visit, Flagstaff looked beautiful when we drove through there!

    ReplyDelete