Anyway, we knew if we didn't do it before we moved that it would probably never happen. So for about the last couple weeks we lived in Garden City we were painting fanatics. This proved a little more challenging then I initially thought because we were going through paint a lot quicker than I thought and we were both working full time + had lots of family things + lived a good 45 minutes away from any paint supplies. It was a little tricky and we were basically doing in right until the very end but we got it all done. Luckily my mom was able to come up one weekend and help us out a little too. THANKS MOM!
We ended up doing our entertainment center, two bookshelves and a nightstand. Exciting! But we really like how it all turned out. It all kind of flows now :)
And one of our little bug friends that wanted to enjoy the new paint as well :)
It was a big project, I learned a lot, but happy to have it done :)
No comments:
Post a Comment