A couple weeks ago we went to the Living Planet Aquarium with my parents. The kiddos were so excited to go and we had a blast. It was really fun to be able to go with my parents too. Our kids love my parents and loved having that time with them.
Benjamin was so chill the whole time. YES! He is really good to just go with the flow most of the time. He just hung out in his stroller and was really content just to look around.
Sarah was running around at lightning speed. I tell you, I always thought those leashes for kids were crazy (and I still don't think I could actually do it), but I GET it! She keeps us on our toes! She loved the butterflies (just as long as they didn't touch her), crossing the rope bridge, and DID love touching the starfish and sting rays.
Jacob just took it all in and had a good time. It's exciting to watch him make more connections with things and ask questions. He was a little bummed that there were no whales but did love looking at the huge {pretend} one in the lobby. I was proud of him for crossing the rope bridge even though he was scared. And, when he didn't want to put his hand in the water, one of the staff let him touch a real stinger that she had from one of the sting rays.
The kids are already asking when we can go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment