Monday, October 30, 2017

Witchy Walk

This last weekend was JAMMED-PACKED with fun!

Thursday morning the kiddos and I loaded up and headed down south to Draper to spend a couple days with my family.  Thursday we relaxed and got settled in and oohed and ahhed at my parents remodeled main floor - it looks A-MAZING!

Friday we got up and going to get on the train!  We wanted to go up to Gardner's Village and walk around and see the witches.  We knew parking might be a little crazy so I got the idea to take TRAX up there.  The kiddos were so excited to ride the train.  




It was so much fun to walk around and see the witches.  The kiddos thought all of the witches were so "silly" but their was one "spooky" one that they found.  We had some lunch at Archibald's and then headed back on the train home.  













I put the kiddos down for a nap and then Megan and I went and did a little shopping and then stopped to visit Grandma Moldenhauer.  It was so much fun to surprise her and talk with her.  I felt bad that I didn't bring the kiddos with me but it was also nice just to talk without worrying about keeping the kidlets entertained.  We talked about her upcoming birthday and the Halloween party that they had had a couple nights before.  She also told us about her rebellious days when she moved one of her neighbors outhouse.  She made us laugh and we love her so much.  

We came back and my Mom had made a yummy Halloween dinner for all of us.  We were all pretty pooped from our day and went to bed early.  Well, at least the kiddos did!  I stayed up and waited for Mark to get there.  He is such a trooper to all of my plans!  It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment