This last Sunday was beautiful. We had stake conference at the beautiful Paris Tabernacle in the morning, so after afternoon naps (which we got to take because of early church - WOOT WOOT!) we decided to take a walk down to the marina.
Seeing as this next weekend is Memorial Day, things around here are going to change quickly, so we knew this was going to be our best chance to just enjoy the surroundings without a crowd. It was perfect and the kids had so much fun running around the docks - and Sarah totally freaking us out! Luckily we all stayed out of the water and we had fun looking at the fish swimming below. Although, I think the highlight was finding a frog on our walk there!
I am grateful for these simple moments in our family. I am pretty much reminded daily of how tiring a lot of this stage of our life can be, with so many young kidlets, but it's also a really beautiful time too. There is a whole lot of sweetness with these three beautiful children and we are so grateful that they are ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment